3.29.2009

Mother's Day Open House











The Mother's Day Open House last Thursday was so fun! Unfortunately, people either didn't have husbands home to watch sleeping kids, had husbands who wanted to spend time with them, didn't want to venture out, forgot, got lost, etc... which excuse would you like to use? We didn't have many customers. Actually, all our customers were relatives of the vendors, and we also visited each others' shops. I bought some more Scentsy scents (Have you smelled the new Pineapple Paradise?!) and made two Stampin' Up make and takes. At Lia Sophia there was a pretty sparkly ring I had fun trying on. I really enjoyed chatting with Kristy and Tonia from And "Sew" Forth. They have the CUTEST bags! Myself, I sold 4 Treasure Bags and 1 Nursing Cover. Not too shabby. And I made more money than I spent this time, definitely an improvement over the "Last Blast Bash Boutique"! Stephanie of Princess Me!, the organizer, and I talked about having a Spring Fling/Kids' Stuff show soon... Stay Tuned!

No comments: